Sheila Kelley S Factor seeks to empower as many women as possible with our liberating movement. Realizing that, at times, life's obstacles may make it impossible to pay for classes, S Factor has two scholarship programs available for current members: Work Study and The S Fund 8-Week Open Access Membership relief.
Our phenomenal Work Study women assist our Team Ambassadors with various tasks that keep our busy studios running smoothly. You must be able to commit to the same days/times each week; office and/or retail skills are a plus. Please note, there are a limited number of Work Study positions available in each studio location.
The S Fund
In 2005, Sheila Kelley and longtime S teacher Sara Goodman created The S Fund, a scholarship program supported by staff donations. Today, thanks to continued support from staff, as well as private donations from passionate S students, the S Fund is able to provide relief for a limited number of students in each studio location.
- Student has completed S Factor Original Series Level 1.
- Student is a current member with no past due balance on their account.
- Student has not done Work Study or received an S Fund scholarship in the last 4 months.
- Student is experiencing extreme financial hardship.
- If accepted, student must be financially able pay their first 8-Week Open Access Membership payment. Work Study or S Fund will cover part or all of the 2nd payment per your agreement.
- Student is not an employee of S Factor.
- Work Study and The S Fund scholarships may not be combined with any other price-reduction offer.
For Work Study, ask a Front Desk Team Ambassador at your studio for an application.
For S Fund, discuss your financial hardship with your S teacher. Together, you may send a letter of request to your Studio Director.
Work Study applications and S Fund request letters must be received by Week 6 of the Original Series session you are currently enrolled in, for placement in the next consecutive session.