Do You Feel Called To Teach?
S Factor Teacher Training is a soul-inspiring program designed by Sheila Kelley to provide deeper knowledge of the feminine body and your sexy self. We welcome women who are interested in employment and licensing, as well as, those who are simply looking to enrich their personal movement journey.
Interested in becoming LICENSED TO TEACH S FACTOR MOVEMENT IN YOUR AREA?
Tiered S Factor Teacher Training includes three programs. Participants may combine all three programs at one time or take them individually at separate times. Each program builds upon the one before and each program is a prerequisite for the next.
Program 1) S Factor Foundation Training: Become a Tier 1 S Factor Licensed Instructor! Learn the Movement Path curriculum for S Factor's Beginner Fluid Feminine Movement™ and S Core Pole Beginner Levels 1 - 3. ~ 10 Days
Program 2) S Factor Advanced Foundation Training: Become a Tier 2 S Factor Licensed Instructor! Learn the complete Movement Path curriculum for S Factor's Advanced Fluid Feminine Movement™ and S Core Pole Advanced Levels 4 - 6. ~ 10 Days
Program 3) S Factor Journey Training: Become a full-fledged S Factor Licensed Instructor! Learn S Factor's secret sauce - the Erotic Creature Path and Original Journey Class curriculum! ~ 10 Days
Interested in becoming ELIGIBLE FOR HIRE IN AN ESTABLISHED S FACTOR STUDIO?
S Factor Classic Teacher Training Program: Learn S Factor's complete curriculum for our Core S: Original Journey Levels 1 - 3, and Advanced S: Original Journey Levels 4 - 6. Details and entry into this portion of the program are available by application, and a movement assessment is necessary.
What Makes An Ideal Candidate?
Ideal qualities include but are not limited to:
• A wholesome, ‘everyday woman’ persona
• Physical endurance to train up to 8+ hours per day, 5+ days per week
• Comfort and ease speaking in front of groups
• Body and self-awareness
• Emotional maturity
• Self-development capacity (i.e.: open to constructive feedback and interest in personal growth)
• High level of professionalism
• Inspiring leadership skills
• A genuine interest in and desire to improve the lives of women
• Some experience with the S Factor movement and curriculum is recommended, though not required.
Upcoming Training Dates
Teaching positions may be available at all established locations. You are welcome to register for any training class at any location, and upon successful completion, apply for an open position in a different location.
We are offering three programs coming this Fall to our S Factor Encino, CA studio, each of which prepares graduates to become licensed to teach various levels of S Factor:
Full-Time Mondays - Fridays, Daytime Hours
• Tier 1 = S Foundation Training / October 5 - 16, 2015: This prepares graduates to teach beginning Fluid Feminine Movement (FFM) & S Pole Classes.
• Tier 2 = Advanced S Foundation Training / October 19 - 30, 2015: This prepares graduates to teach intermediate/advanced FFM & S Pole Classes.
• Tier 3 = S Journey Training / November 2 - 13, 2015: This prepares graduates to teach the S Factor Original Journey Series, including the Erotic Creature Path. (Additional Class Observation hours are required during S Journey Training and vary from 2-6 hours per week based on the trainee's availability.)
Each program builds on the one before, so in order to participate in Tier 2 and Tier 3, one must have completed the previous training. Participants may register for one, two or all three programs.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details including the FAQs and an application!
Who Conducts S Factor Teacher Training?
The S Factor Teacher Training Program is conducted by highly skilled Teacher Trainers under the leadership of Ali Kozoll, Director of Teacher Training & Curriculum. Since 2005, Ali has worked closely with S Factor Founder and CEO, Sheila Kelley, to ensure the quality of the program matches the integrity of the S Factor brand.
How Do I Register For Teacher Training?
Participation in S Factor Teacher Training does not guarantee employment with the company or any of its affiliates. At the successful completion of training, participants will receive a completion certificate. This certificate may be submitted to the Studio Director at the location of the graduate’s choice for employment consideration.
Graduates of this program are also eligible to become Licensed S Factor Instructors. Licensing is contingent on a signed agreement with candidates who live outside a 30-mile radius of established S Factor locations.
S Factor curriculum, movements and teaching methods are protected under Intellectual Property (IP protected) and can only be taught at an approved S Factor studio location.
Thank you for your interest in S Factor Teacher Training!