Full Time | Los Angeles, CA
The Marketing Director holds ultimate responsibility for the organizations marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business. This position requires a data-driven person with entrepreneurial drive, excellent judgment, and an ability to take ownership and achieve stretch goals.
Responsible for developing, managing and implementing strategic programs and development of the overall marketing strategy, including positioning, product marketing, brand awareness, lead generation, collateral, PR, website, social media and events.
Drive marketing activities establish tactical plans and be accountable for results; meet or exceed company goals.
Confidently and effectively lead to ensure all aspects of brand and marketing are in accordance with S Factor’s standards as a top- of- category lifestyle brand while creating an exceptional client experience and inspiring and motivating the team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
VISION & BRAND
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and support team to develop key marketing messages, campaigns, and articulate differentiated value proposition
- Ensure clear and effective copy and campaigns are created that are in alignment with brand voice and excite and persuade the audience
- Ensure a consistent customer journey across all the touchpoints of an organization, including that the studio look and feel upholds the company’s brand image.
- Analyze and understand customer needs and work in collaboration with department managers and leads to understanding front-line employee capabilities and execution. Adapt processes and product to create a delighted customer experience. Motivate and help drive the required changes through the organization.
- Ensure consistent brand tone of voice for all mediums and marketing channels
- Ensure that all decisions and behavior reflects S Factor Vision, Core Values, and Service Standard. Lead by example by personally demonstrating, embracing and embodying S Factor Vision, Core Values, and Service Standards and represent S Factor in a positive and professional manner at all times.
MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Design, develop and plan short and long term marketing communication strategies and marketing calendar
- Manage and execute day-to-day tactical objectives, increase lead production and expand customer reach and gain exposure and credibility within the marketplace.
- Manage the creation/production of all sales support materials including marketing collateral and other sales-support tools.
- Direct marketing programs to create innovative campaigns that build brand awareness, drive leads and increase market share.
- Create client acquisition marketing campaigns that incorporate content marketing, event experiences, social media, SEO, website, email
- Attract new members and clients by establishing and managing lead generation campaigns and activity, generating qualified sales leads through direct marketing and other field marketing approaches not limited to, but including developing S Factor – Street Team and soliciting referrals through strategic outreach.
- Evaluate and respond to evolving buying patterns and respond with offers or other perks, to drive changes in behavior and protect revenue.
- Secure synergistic business to business relationships and marketing partnerships with brand appropriate strategic partners to enhance the brand, grow client base and increase revenues.
- Represent the Studio at various Studio events and in the community and at high-profile off-site functions including events, chamber mixers, networking groups, charity functions, etc.
- Assist as needed with execution for social media, email marketing, website, and blog.
- Work in partnership with team to support and execute PR activities that result in write-ups, reviews, awards, and speaking engagements
- Shape company’s pubic profile
MANAGEMENT & TEAM DEVELOPMENT
- Work collaboratively with internal and external marketing team to develop department structure for short and long term growth
- Serve by example as a leader. Build commitment and inspire Team Members to be accountable for their actions, decisions, and results.
- Create a high performing team that consistently exceeds the expectations of employees, customers, and stakeholders.
STRATEGIC & FINANCIAL
- Shared P&L Responsibility
- Track, analyze and own marketing program effectiveness and ROI for initiatives and make data-driven recommendations on critical marketing decisions
- Develop digital and other marketing analytics; provide data-driven insights that drive growth.
- Use CRM software and create production reports on key marketing metrics weekly and monthly
- Maintain organized statistics on marketing initiatives
- Provide insights into customer behaviors and market trends and meaningful objectives for senior leadership.
- Create and maintain accurate account files for all correspondence, proposals, agreements, marketing pieces, etc.
ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- 5+ years marketing experience including 3+ years of bringing new offerings to market, and driving revenue & customer growth.
- Track record of taking ownership for engaging employees, delighting customers and driving dramatic growth through successful marketing strategies and execution.
- Strategic thinker who combines classic strategic marketing skills with experience in multi-channel marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Vibrant passion for supporting women to awaken, nurture and celebrate their sensual and erotic identities through tantalizing dance, healing movement, pole dance instruction, and lots play.
- Proven track record of creating innovative plans to overcome beliefs/barriers to drive purchase/usage and relentless drive for rapidly iterating to continually improve results
- Thrives in competitive/financial bonus based environment; works well under occasional pressure; willingness to assume responsibility.
- Critical thinking ability for high-level planning, analyzing and problem-solving
- Strong knowledge of habits, trends, and tendencies of the local female consumer.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter; do what it takes work ethic and ideally have previously guided a start-up through the growth curve
- Possess a strong attention to detail, operate effortlessly in a highly dynamic environment and leverage maturity and business acumen to make excellent decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with analytics tracking solutions (Google, Mixpanel, etc.), Mailchimp, Drive, Facebook advertising and audience segmentation, HubSpot
- Leadership: Serve as an example for all staff. Take initiative and demonstrate the ability to make key decisions; Act as a mentor to other staff members; Exhibit confidence in self and others; Inspire and motivate others to perform well; Positively influence actions and opinions of others; Accept feedback from others; Give appropriate recognition to others.
- Competitive knowledge: Understanding the key competitors in the market, their strengths, and weaknesses and how your products compare.
- Consultative Selling: Following a process of uncovering needs and concerns, creating long-term and short-term solutions tailored to business needs and showing how solutions benefit the customer.
- Creativity/Problem Solving: Breaking the status quo by thinking in new ways, finding inspiration from different sources, trying new ideas.
- Customer service: Responds promptly to customer needs; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Dependability: Timely, reliable with meeting goals deadlines and other performance expectations.
- Interpersonal skills: Able to relate effectively with others. Understanding how to approach or respond to individuals based on their personal style. Focuses on solving the conflict listens well and keeps emotions under control.
- Initiative: Active attempts to influence events and achieve goals; self –starting rather than passive acceptance. Taking action to achieve goals beyond what is necessarily called for.
- Persuasiveness: Utilizing appropriate interpersonal styles and methods of communication to gain agreement or acceptance of an idea, plan, activity or product.
- Prospecting: Identifying, qualifying and researching leads for new business, preparing for the initial call, getting to the decision maker and successfully opening the call.
- Resilience: Handling disappointment and rejection while maintaining effectiveness.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Possess a strong attention to detail, operate effortlessly in a highly dynamic environment; Ability to work collaboratively with cross-disciplinary teams.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter; do what it takes work ethic, dedication and loyalty to S Factor and The Movement of Feminine.
- Ability to work independently with excellent problem solving skills in a fast-paced, high volume environment; Foresight to diffuse problematic situations; Calm, professional and level headed in stressful situations.
- Ability to juggle several projects at one time with timely follow through on projects and requests often under tight deadlines. Ability to prioritize and take on a huge amount of responsibility and follow through.
- Comfort giving and receiving feedback.
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel
- Customer Service
- Review Management
- Yelp, Facebook, Instagram Paid Media Ads
- Content Management Systems
- Customer Relationship Management Tools (Mailchimp)
- Basic coding knowledge (HTML)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Course Development
- Creative Direction
- Brand Development
- Fitness/Studio experience
HOW TO APPLY
- Click on the “apply now” button
- Resume with relevant work experience
- Cover Letter
- Earning Expectations
Or submit your resume and earnings expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed or contacted.