Sheila Kelley S Factor is a global feminine empowerment and lifestyle brand. Our main product is a feminine movement practice known to the world for nearly 20 years as S Factor. Sheila Kelley created and pioneered this practice that was originally marketed as pole fitness. Today we own who we truly are: a place for the feminine to gather, heal, awaken and ignite. Through studios, worldwide retreats, digital courses, and partnerships with the likes of Tony Robbins and Mama Gena, S Factor is leading a global movement of the feminine – returning women to their vibrant, soulfully sexy and erotically awakened nature.
Los Angeles-based is the preference.
The ideal candidate is familiar with the S Factor movement practice or is willing to learn. The Creative Associate will support both marketing and creative content efforts in creating valuable on-brand content for both internal (events) and external use. This person will work directly with Sheila, translating her philosophy, methodology and vision into teaching events, program scripts and student experiences. Key efforts will focus on copywriting, writing and designing event presentations/retreats, creating templates, logos and designing or sourcing promotional images, videos and other materials.
The Creative Associate will ultimately play an integral role in building retreats, end-to-end, with Sheila and the Events Team. This may include: script writing, creating playlists, planning workshops and sourcing outside workshop facilitators.
As a member of the creative team, this copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects, working closely with Sheila, and the marketing, events and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. This person will be part of the core S Factor team, which is small and mighty. As a dynamic workplace we all wear many hats. This person will be expected to fill in creatively in areas such as marketing and brand as needed.
Full Time. Ability to travel for events (3-6 days of travel).
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution
- Help create and design promotional material for events, like brochures and videos
- Create customizable templates we can use for multiple purposes, including presentations.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing and communications material, including emails, social media posts, scripts for video, etc.
- Coordinate with team members to gather images, logos, research and content to use in various creative projects
- Collaborate with Sheila, team members and creative partners from concept development ot delivery of final product
- Maintain updated and organized records of all creative materials on Google Drive (including writing, versions, presentations, videos, images, handouts, graphics, etc.)
- Research and recommend new ideas for strengthening our brand
- Own retreat content creation and direction end to end.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Copywriting and Copyediting Skills, Familiarity with Standard Style Guides (ghostwriting experience a plus)
- Minimum 2 – 4 years professional copywriting or creative writing experience with portfolio of work
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Abilities
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Light graphic design experience
- Strong Brand Eye
- Social media savvy
- Social media or content marketing experience is a plus
- Photo editing software experience (Photoshop, Canva)
- Video editing experience(iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Experience with Mailchimp