Online, live. All training sessions in Foundational Training are currently taught through live virtual sessions online; these sessions will not be recorded. Live attendance is required.
Four intensive weekends, 8 am – 5 pm Pacific Time each day:
June 9, 10, 11
June 23, 24, 25
July 14, 15, 16
July 28, 29, 30
DEADLINE TO ENROLL:
June 6, 2023
REQUIREMENTS & CERTIFICATION DETAILS:
- There are no prerequisites to join S Factor Foundational Teacher Training, though experience with the movement and philosophy is always a plus!
- Live virtual attendance is required. Instruction sessions will not be recorded. You may miss a maximum of two (2) days attendance in order to pass the program.
- Teaching Certification will be granted through successful completion of both a physical test and a video demonstration of the material.
- A pole is optional for this training (not required). We do teach a handful of basic tricks but the breakdowns to teach them can be learned without a pole.
- You will learn the structure and curriculum on how to teach an S Factor class, and you will be provided with a comprehensive Training Manual that covers class formats, movement breakdowns, and sequences.
- Materials required to attend are a laptop, plus a phone or second device to play music. We strongly encourage everyone to have a Spotify account.
- Only students who graduate from the Foundational program will be eligible to join future Trainings, including our Intermediate and Advanced Teacher Trainings (each offered once per year), plus opportunities to teach special events and programs.
- You must become certified and licensed through this program in order to teach S Factor.
- Licensed Teachers may teach anywhere in the world, plus online, under the S Factor brand and have access to special programs and teaching events as they become available.