Dear S Women,
It’s the voices and stories of our community that have kept this movement alive, and changing lives, for nearly 20 years now.
Women who bravely share their journeys become the guiding light for other women who are seeking embodied, sensual transformation. We are indebted to these voices.
In 2020, S Factor is committed to raising the signal of our mission and to continue to evolve the story of women’s bodies in the world, by showcasing the beautiful stories of our S Women. So this February we invite you to join us on camera for our 2020 testimonial project – either in the LA studio, or in an informal web-based interview.
There are two ways you can participate in this project:
1. Join us in the LA Studio on Feb 21st
Each story will be edited into a short (less than 60 seconds) video that combines on-camera interview and some casual movement intended to showcase emotional connection (not EC-focused).
- We are accepting a maximum of six (6) S women for this part of the project
- Your individual 1-hour timeslot will be scheduled in advance, between 2pm – 9pm.
- These stories will be used in our 2020 Real Bodies of S campaigns.
- You will be guided by an interviewer, and the movement will be in everyday clothes and very casual – intended to communicate emotionality and embodied expression.
- Apply to participate below.
2. Join us for Informal Online Interviews (1:1)
We are also accepting up to 10 women to participate in web-based interviews that will be screen-recorded and used in a few compilation testimonial videos as part of the same campaign.
- Interviews will be scheduled individually and will take about 20 minutes.
- You must have a good internet connection and webcam on your computer
- All interviews will be conducted between Feb 10 – Feb 20.
- Apply to participate below!
If you’d like to join us for on-camera interviews in Los Angeles, or remote web-cam interviews from anywhere in the world during the month of February, please fill out the form below! You may apply for both.
More details are provided below the form. While space is limited for this project, all S women are welcome to apply to participate, including teachers and licensed instructors.
We cannot wait to hear from you.
About the Interview & Testimonials
This is a no-stress experience where we will guide you through the interview with direct questions. The interviewer will be off camera. You do not need to prepare anything in advance but we will send you some prompts in advance so you can tap into your experiences ahead of time. We want you to feel natural and comfortable. Testimonials will be used for marketing purposes and within our online communities to showcase the real women of S.
In-studio interviews will be conducted at the Los Angeles studio. You will be scheduled for a time slot and should not require more than an hour of your time total, with the actual interview being less than 30 minutes and movement being less than 20 minutes. We’ll ask that you arrive with hair and makeup done – looking refreshed, but nothing too fancy. We will provide much more detail and direction ahead of time. Movement will be in the same clothes you were interviewed in to show a connection between your everyday self and your embodied, awakened self. No EC gear or music.
Remote Interviews will be conducted at a scheduled time during the first two weeks of February. You will need a good internet connection, a quiet space, and a decent computer webcam. No phones please. No movement will be featured and your video will be part of a compilation featuring many voices of S.